Home > Services > Entry, Exit and Residence


Updated : 2015-06-01

Documents that need to be submitted for the issuance of a visa in China

The application for a visa in China by the foreigner shall be conducted by the exit-entry administrative organs of the public security authorities of the local people's governments at or above the county level authorized by the Ministry of Public Security

The applicant shall submit the following documents:

(1) effective passport or other international travel credentials;

(2) filling out the VISA / STAY PERMIT / RESIDENCE PERMIT APPLICATION FORM, and handing in a qualified photo;

(3) certification materials relevant to the application;

(4) other formalities and certification documents.